Why Pink Himalayan Salt?
Pink Himalayan salt is a mineral ingredient that comes from the mountains of Pakistan, specifically the Khewra mine. It is considered one of the purest sources on the whole planet. Unlike regular table salt, Pink Himalayan has a high nutritional value and provides several amazing benefits for the body. Containing 84 healthy compounds for the body and is a main source of electrolytes and trace elements that help to improve the functioning of several vital systems of the body. I mean... whats not to like.
In fact, due to its composition, it also has therapeutic and cosmetic applications and helps relax the body and rejuvenate the skin. This is why we have developed the Pink Himalayan salt scrub in our dual action line of soaps.
But the real question I get asked all the time is WHY did you develop a scrub bar? Well there is a host of great benefits Pink Himalayan salt has but the key components to our decision was these three things.
- Due to their granulated texture, these salts can be combined with essential oils or honey. This way, you can create a natural exfoliate with antimicrobial and astringent properties. Its application helps to clean the pores of the skin. In addition, it can help remove the remains of grease and dead cells that cause acne pimples to form. Its minerals nourish the face’s cells. Also, the minerals promote the regeneration of tissues. This helps avoid imperfections such as scars and spots. I mean whats not to like about this.
- The trace elements of this natural salt are a muscular tonic that helps prevent and calm cramps. These nutrients relax the contracted muscles and, by improving blood flow, prevent them from suffering during high-impact activities.
- Due to its relaxing and anti-inflammatory action, this ingredient is ideal for combatting the weakness of the walls and valves of superficial veins. Minerals that are absorbed through the skin optimize the passage of blood through veins and capillaries, thus preventing irritation or dilation. On the other hand, it has the ability to improve the functions of the lymphatic system, preventing toxins from interfering with circulation.
WOOO hold on there! Thats not all! Heck that's not the half of it. The amazing benefits of pink Himalayan salt isn't limited to our soap or making stuff taste good. Oh No, let me take this opportunity to share a few other things that can help you on your path to personal wellness.
- Although refined salt is a major cause of liquid retention, pink Himalayan salt is a product that can counteract this problem. This benefit is attributed to the 10 different types of trace elements it can contain. When assimilated in the body, these elements can then help stimulate the functions that control fluid levels in the tissues.
- A small amount of pink Himalayan salt diluted in water can serve as an alkaline remedy to reduce excess acidity in the blood. Its essential minerals help to restore the natural pH of the body, and, as a result, it helps to avoid inflammatory reactions and chronic diseases. And we here at Sugar Mountain are all about restoring natural pH balance!
- Because of its antioxidants and electrolytes, this natural ingredient is an ally to increase physical and mental energy levels in a natural way. Diluted in water, or added to juices and smoothies, it improves the oxygenation of the cells. In addition, it can strengthen the muscles and activate the brain for optimal performance.
- By neutralizing the negative action of acids in the digestive system, this organic salt helps improve the process of absorption of nutrients from food. Its nutrients strengthen the bacterial flora of the intestine, this improving their ability to separate and remove waste that the body doesn’t need.
- Too much sodium in the diet can raise blood pressure levels and, as a result, affect heart function. Surprisingly, pink Himalayan salt has the ability to control hypertension, since its minerals regulate sodium levels and stabilize the heartbeat.
- The external application of these salts diluted in water or ground up and made airborne is an alternative treatment that removes excess mucus in the nasal passages to control congestion. Its minerals clean the clogged passages and relieve breathing difficulties caused by inflammation by decreasing it. Now this is something Lisa swears by. She has a small brick of pure Pink Himalayan salt that she rubs between her hands and then breaths in the salt thus clearing out any congestion she had.
Now that I have told you about these properties of Himalayan salt, what are you going to do? Now that you know how good it is for your body, what are you going to do? Well first off... BUY OUR SOAP and then go can look for it in your local supermarket. Use it as a replacement for common table salt. Come on... Try it out. What the heck do you have to loose.